Because your business is unique, you may need a business software solution tailored just for you. A cost-effective business solution often begins with carefully selected off-the-shelf software. But that may not be enough for your business or your business processes.
Studies indicate that off-the-shelf software can, on average, meet only 83% of a business' long-term needs. The other 17% of functions require customization or integration. Data Guidance Group tailors software to meet your specific business requirements.
What is Tailored Software?
DGG's process for tailoring software follows these steps:
- Understand your business requirements in depth
- Consider available software to meet your needs
- Select best-in-class software to match your needs and business processes
- Tailor or integrate software pieces to meet your most specific needs
With DGG's process you have software that fits you like a custom suit, but with an investment that feels off-the-rack.
Businesses DGG Has Helped
Look at some of the businesses we have helped:
A home-health agency needed specialized billing. This agency produced billings in 9 different formats to meet their clients' requirements. DGG created a program that allowed daily time entry and automatically produced invoices. Invoicing time was reduced from 3 days to 3 hours.
A food-products company kept inventory in units (each, case or package), but invoiced their customers by product weight. A specialized picking ticket allowed them to enter the weights as the cases were shipped and a small modification to an off-the-shelf product calculated the extended weight and price of each invoice line item.
A higher education institution had a problem: the Windows version of their software was too slow. Data Guidance Group created a program to print specialized reports and streamline data entry, allowing them to continue using the product until the software is replaced.
A Team of Expert Guides
Before your business decides on a solution, consult DGG. Our proven success record will assure that the solution you select will work for you now and in the future.